Benefits Gained by going with a maintenance agreement:
- Saves you Money –You Save $$ on Services by gaining, a FREE Service call and other discounted rates.
- Priority Service — Protection against System down time. In the event of a system failure, we guarantee 4 hour service.
- Reliability –Preventative Maintenance creates greater reliability. We monitor the system remotely.
Here’s what comes free:
- FREE 1 Hour call out per 12 months.
- FREE software/firmware upgrades Installed Remotely providing access to manufacturer released corrective software updates.
- FREE Travel to and from site.
- FREE Unlimited phone technical support.
- FREE labor or hardware when manufacture defects occur.
- FREE Priority service over non-maintenance clients.
- FREE System data backup.
- FREE Access to critical spare parts kept in stock by Empire Technologies Group Inc.
What’s also included:
- Major fault technician onsite within 4 hours.
- Minor fault technician onsite within 12 hours.
- Adds, moves, and changes at reduced rate.
- 24/7 Emergency response at reduced Rate.
- Remote Programming at reduced Rate.
Without a maintenance contract:
- We cannot offer you software support and apply critical service updates that may be required to correct specific software related issues.
- Empire cannot guarantee a response time should you experience a failure with your system.
- We cannot guarantee access to critical spares that may be required for part replacement should a part fail.
*Major Failure is defined as: The product’s central processor or any attached processor cannot receive or retrieve information; any attendant console cannot place or receive calls; a minimum of 20% of all telephone or data ports cannot place or receive calls or a business-affecting ACD station or group failure, a minimum of 20% of all trunks are inoperative or the lead trunk of any group is inoperative; or a previously defined prime telephone or service feature is inoperative. All other issues are defined as Minor Failures.