Security infrastructure is of no use if you can’t record visual events. Don’t compromise the security of your business or facility. Need to get your security cameras fixed quickly? Hire Empire Technologies for security camera repair in Colton, CA.
Reasons Why Your Security Camera Malfunctions
Several factors can cause your security cameras to glitch or break down completely. Here are some of the most common reasons for security camera malfunctions:
- Too many physical barriers or a large distance between the camera and the router can interrupt the network and degrade the camera footage quality.
- Loose cabling connectors, faulty cabling, PoE faults, or overloading can lead to a lack of adequate or unstable power supply to the security cameras.
- If your devices are not compatible, the DVR/NVR will fail to successfully decode the video stream being recorded by your security cameras.
- Devices sharing a network and having the same IP address cancel each other out. This is an issue of similar IP addresses on a single network.
- If you haven’t updated your firmware or if it’s bug-ridden, the quality of your security camera footage will suffer.
We’ve come across many of our clients who have tried to DIY their cabling or connector issues. More often than not, they end up with a bigger problem than before, putting a block in their operations.
Avoid taking such risks and hire Empire Technologies. We have an experienced team working on security camera repair in Colton, CA. We will fix your cameras and have them up and running in no time. Call us at (909) 417-4875 if you’re in Inland Empire and (714) 750-8175 in Orange County.