Choosing the right system for video surveillance in Eastvale can be a little overwhelming if you haven’t done it before. Determining your specific requirements at your business will help to narrow your decision. Here are a few questions to ask yourself before you make this wise investment:
- Are the cameras going to be visible or hidden? Do you want customers and employees to know you are watching them or do you want to be more discreet?
- Will cameras be located inside or out or both? Since outdoor cameras are exposed to varying weather conditions, their durability and location are significant considerations.
- What is the size of the area you want to be covered by surveillance? Will the system require zooming capabilities and range of view or static units?
- How important are the details that you capture? Determining this will help you decide on the type of resolution you need.
- What kind of lighting is available in the areas where cameras will be located? Poor lighting will defeat the purpose of surveillance, so you might want to consider night vision capable cameras.
- Is it essential to have scalability? Will you need more cameras in the future?
- Will you require audio as well as video surveillance?
- Will your entire business require surveillance or only part of it?
- What is your goal for installing the system? Do you need VMS analytics, as well?
- Have a plan in place for your system requirements and how you plan to use it to the fullest advantage. This will help you during the decision-making process.
Contact the professionals at Empire Technologies at (909) 321-2570 to discuss what you want in video surveillance in Eastvale. We can help you determine the best and most affordable system for your business. Call us now to schedule a consultation!