Whether your small business has one office or four, you need a phone system that has features that meet your needs and can handle call volume efficiently and effectively. You have some things to consider when you are looking at business phone installation in City of Industry.
- Do you work in an office or virtually?
- What is your budget?
- How many employees will be utilizing the system and how will they access it?
- Are you planning for future growth?
- What services are available in your area?
After making a plan that includes the above questions, you need to determine what kind of phone technology that you want/need to use. You have several options.
- Key KSU-Less Systems works well if you have less than ten employees. They have many attractive features, but maintenance must be addressed by the customer.
- KSU Systems provide many phone lines that are supported by the central control unit. This works well for medium-sized companies that range from five to 75 employees. They are more expensive than KSU-less phones because they include expenses for maintenance and installation.
- PBX Systems are applicable for larger companies that have more than 75 people. They work best for businesses who need a variety of sophisticated features.
- VoIP Systems (voice over internet protocol) allows users to use the internet for domestic or international calls. Connectivity is convenient, and maintenance can be done by your business or hosted by a telecom provider.
There are so many options available for your business phone system, depending on the number of employees you have, your budget and requirements. Contact Empire Technologies at (909) 321-2570 for more information about phone systems or to set up your business phone installation in City of Industry.